Water Treatment and Monitoring
Phase Technology have a team of highly trained experienced consultants and technicians who deliver an extensive range of water system services to manage, document and ensure compliance which includes:
- Cooling Tower analysis, sampling, control programme design, treatment and mechanical service inspection and refurbishment.
- Hot and Cold water system services sampling, disinfection and refurbishment.
- Cold water storage tank inspection, sampling and disinfection works.
- Closed water system analysis, sampling and protective treatment programmes.
- Microbiological sampling and treatment services.
- Steam Boiler/ Generator analysis and service to plant and system.
- Water Softening and System Disinfection Plant installation, repair and refurbishment and associated service and inspection.
Laboratory Analysis Services
Phase Technology have long established relationships with independent UKAS accredited laboratory’s to undertake offsite water air and materials analysis inline with the current guidance and specifications.
All sampling is subject to our comprehensive fully traceable sampling records system following which our team report on and provide technical interpretation and recommendations as required.
Our Water Services
L8 states that it is a legal requirement for employers and those with responsibilities for the control of premises to:
• Identify and assess the source of risk and
• Keep records of the precautions and appoint a responsible person.
Keeping systems clean and free from scale, corrosion and bacteria is the only way to maintain system efficiency and compliance with guidelines.
Phase Technology is able to offer Programme Design, Chemical Treatments and Control equipment to facilitate this.
Documentation control is one of the most important factors for effective water hygiene and compliance with the L8 guidelines.
We can help you implement log books and temperature monitoring systems and implement a procedural monitoring scheme