Safewater Monitoring Logbooks
Documentation control is one of the most important factors for effective water hygiene and compliance with the HSE ACOP L8 and HSG274 Technical Guidance in addition to the other relevant British Standard’s
Phase Technology has developed the SafeWater Monitoring System to provide our clients with simple and effective means of ensuring complete compliance with the ACOP and guidance.
The main principle of the SafeWater Monitoring System is:
- Identify the task to be completed and its frequency
- Provide a detailed method on how to complete the task
- Guidance on what to look for if the task is a visual inspection
- Expected results and control parameters for the task
- Detailed examples of corrective action if the results are out of specification
- Reporting mechanism for the results of the corrective actions
- SafeWater Monitoring ensures there is effective closure of all defects linking each element of the monitoring record, corrective action and completion results.
In addition to the task and inspection requirements the SafeWater Monitoring System contains all the system management documentation requirements of the HSE ACOP L8 and HSG274 Technical Guidance
SafeWater Monitoring is available as SafeWater Cooling for cooling towers and SafeWater Domestic for domestic services
Accreditations and affiliations
Legionella Control Association
Phase is a member of the LCA. The LCA was established to ensure users receive a high level of audiatable services that are in full compliance with the guidance set out in L8
Phase Technology is accredited by SafeContractor providing our clients peace of mind that the work is undertaken competently and safely
Phase Technology holds ISO 14001:2015
Phase Technology has been ISO accredited since 1996 and currently holds ISO 9001:20015
Phase Technology is accredited at Organisation Level by Human Focus for General Health & Safety Arrangements. This certification scheme has been independently accredited by RoSPA
Phase Technology is Cyber Essentials certified.