Regulatory and Guidance Compliance
- Compliance to the regulations and implementing the guidance in HSG274 part 1 is essential for those responsible for operating cooling systems
- Cooling systems require treatment against scale, corrosion and microbiological contamination particularly Legionella bacteria
- We offer a comprehensive range of treatment programmes for cooling systems
- Safe maintenance of cooling systems is essential for building operators. Phase Technology can design and maintain a complete water treatment programme that will provide regulatory compliance, safe operation and operational efficiency
- The water treatment programme is designed to meet the operational needs of the site, physical condition of the plant and system, equipment present and quality of the makeup water. The Phase Technology Consultant will review the system and then discuss each step of the process with the client to ensure that the programme remains cost effective and technically correct.
- Phase Technology has a complete range of chemical treatments to control scale, corrosion and microbiological contamination. Our chemicals combined with an effective cleaning and disinfection regime will ensure that the system remains free from Legionella bacteria
- To complement the chemical regime we are able to design and install complete chemical dosing / control packages, many of which provide BMS output and remote monitoring options