Air Systems Quality and Treatment Services
Air quality within buildings is important for the health of the occupants / users, Phase Technology provide a range of specialist inspection, monitoring and Treatment services to the industry including:
- Workplace Indoor Air Quality Assessment
- Dust Thickness Testing (DTT) inline with the TR19 standards
- Kitchen Extract & Ductwork Deep Cleaning
- Healthcare Ventilation Hygiene
- Healthcare Ventilation Deep Clean and Disinfection
- Clean room Hygiene Audit
- Theatre and Clean-room (COMMS) Deep Cleaning
- Fire Damper Inspection and Service
Our Air Services
Indoor Air Quality
Management of Health & safety at work Regulations 2002 – Regulation 3 requires that “every employer shall make suitable and sufficient assessment” of the risks to the health and safety of anyone who may be affected by his understanding.
Air conveyance system decontamination is carried out in accordance with BSRIA and HVCA guidance.
Cleaning is undertaken to remove accumulated contaminants that can support microbial growth and be ejected into the workplace.
Kitchen extract canopies and ductwork accumulate grease to varying degrees.
Frequently used kitchen extract and deep fryer extract present a significant fire hazard.